WELCOME TO THE VBS VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR ZILLAH NAZARENE'S "Stellar" VBS
Each year, people like you play such an important role in VBS! It is our chance to teach the kids of our community, have fun with them, and show them love. Thank you for your willingness to be a part of the "village" it takes to put this thing on!
VBS: July 10-13, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at Zillah Nazarene Church
Please sign up for the VBS Remind at: https://www.remind.com/join/znaz1
CHURCH DECORATION AND TEAM LEADER AREA SET UP July 8th 12 PM
- Team leaders: We will learn procedures and schedule, get our leader t shirts, and decorate the sanctuary, lobby and downstairs so we are ready for the kids!
- Station Leaders: You need to decorate your space.
Night #1 : Volunteers arrive by 5:45 p.m. in your gear. Be ready to help with the BUSY registration time and getting kids to their crews before we start singing! Station leaders go to their station and make sure they are prepped for stations. You do three a night.
Nights 2, 3 : Be there 6:00. Same basic schedule: get attendance taken and to registration table, be with your kids during the opening, lead them through stations, and come back up for the big finale! After your name tags and area is organized, you can go on Tuesday. On Thursday: After we finish with kids, all hands on deck to clean up! ( Ice cream follows! We usually finish before 10 p.m.)
TO DO BEFORE VBS: Team leaders
1. Make sure you are good for all of the above dates. If not, let Mrs. Brant or Mr. Schoonover know so they can find coverage--we can't have teams or areas left alone!
2. Come up with clothes that space them!
Note: We have some hats and such leftover from other years if you need one of those.
4. MOST IMPORTANT:
- ON YOUR PHONE (OR COMPUTER), JOIN THE GROUP MESSAGE REMIND FOR VBS:
- Please sign up for the VBS Remind at: https://www.remind.com/join/znaz1 (Class code is @znaz1)